• Development and optimization of protocols, including consultation with internal and external collaborators and clients.
• Writing and maintenance of procedures.
• Provide support to clients using this technology.
• Perform analyses for quality control.
• Conduct assigned projects, coordinate necessary resources, assist with experimental design, data analysis and writing of reports.
• Perform routine laboratory activities such as preparation of reagents, working solutions, maintaining supply inventory updated, etc.
• Troubleshoot instrument and basic maintenance operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in microbiology, Master’s degree or higher is preferred.
• Previous experience in flow cytometry, preferably in bacteriological applications.
Other required attributes
• 2 years of minimum experience in flow cytometry laboratory procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office as a minimum)
• Excellent problem solving
• Interest in methods development and technology
• Advanced organizational and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Results-driven and proactive
Other desired attributes
• Experience with Becton-Dickinson flow cytometry instruments
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Data analysis in biological applications
Sacco contact person
Send you cv to: Inés Martínez (firstname.lastname@example.org)