Information under art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code and art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User will be included in a special computer database, so that it can be used to access the services requested. The data controller is SACCO s.r.l., with registered office in Cadorago (CO), Via Manzoni n. 29/A.
Sacco s.r.l., as controller of the data, informs you that the email address requested at the time of registration and other personal data provided will be processed with the consent of the data subject in order to provide the information requested by the User.
In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and art. 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form. In addition, the User has the right to be informed of:
• the origin of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of processing;
• the software used in the event of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
• the identification details of the controller, officer and representative appointed under art. 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003;
• the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, officers or agents.
In addition, the User has the right to demand:
• the updating, rectification or, where there is an interest, supplementation of the data;
• the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed. The request for cancellation of the data must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• certification to the effect that the operations described above have been notified, including with respect to their contents, to the entities to which the data has been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Finally, the User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection