SACCO SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL AND QUALITY MANAGER BASED IN AUSTRALIA
Business Unit: Microbiome
Reporting To: Technical Sales Director, ANZ and South East Asia
Based: Flexible Across Australia, Office Available in Brisbane
This role will help an ambitious individual to develop a long-lasting career, which has the potential to touch many countries where our active ingredients currently sell.
We promote an inclusive culture that respects diversity and collaboration, We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of microbiome health and nutrition.
This opportunity presents an outstanding long-term career for the right individual including the potential to grow within the organisations, working with like-minded people with a passion for science, culture and life.
In the context of a growing portfolio of scientifically proven microbial solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical and Regulatory Affairs Manager, to join a regional cross-functional team, commercialising Probiotic and Postbiotic products in the Asia Pacific health and nutrition industries.
The right candidate will be a knowledgeable and motivated professional with experience working across multiple areas internally and with external consumer branded clients as well as contract manufacturing partners in the pre-launch and launch phase of product development. The candidate will also need to liase with regulatory bodies, industry bodies, external laboratories and other parties to support the sales team and their clients, allowing our brands to achieve speed to market.
We are looking for a person who holds scientific credentials and industry experience to develop peer-level relationships with technical, quality and regulatory experts across our internal and external stakeholders and clients, who will champion these aspects within the Asia Pacific Team, using Sacco System’s base of global manufacturing expertise and scientific developments to support current and future business opportunities.
You will have flexibility to work from home as well as in our office location in Brisbane Queensland, depending on your location across Australia.
This role is also able to participate in the company’s annual bonus scheme.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Provide commercially appropriate scientific input to support client innovation
• Providing Scientific input and expertise alongside our commercial teams in the development of new consumer products for our clients using the Culture Science or Culture Select products or our Services and Solutions portfolio.
• Establish and maintain QA and QC agreements as appropriate for our Asia Pacific markets
• Ensure Asia Pacific Technical, Quality and Regualtory needs are discussed and implemented at our manufacturing sites
• Conduct internal and external training on our Culture Science and Culture Select ranges
• Manage and Handling of quality and technical concerns regarding our products
• Maintain product technical dossiers for the region suitable for multiple regulatory agencies
• Liase with regulatory agencies, for example, the Therapeutic Goods Administartion of Australia or other importation agencies as required
• Act as a conduit between the technical and quality teams of our global manufacturing sites and our regionally based business development teams
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science which can include Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Food Technology, Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science or similar
• Strong English communication in both written and verbal settings
• Demonstrated successes in building strong internal and external relationships through strong communication, influencing and collaborative networking skills
• You must be self-driven, culturally sensitive and able to work autonomously
• Demonstrated expertise in analysing clinical studies, and simplifying scientific concepts into markatable product ideas
• Ability to travel both domestically and with some internationl travel
• Previous experience in the consumer health industry is ideal
• Experience with project management is advantageous
• Experience within sales/key accounts and/or marketing is advantageous
Please note to apply for this role you must already have the right to lawfully work and live in Australia.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the following reference in the title of the email: AUSSTQMGR23